- Paper submission deadline:
September 30 October 13 , 2017
- Notification of Acceptance: October 20, 2017
- Camera ready version & registration deadline: to be announced
Submissions should be prepared according to the Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science format. The reviewing process will be double blind and each paper will be reviewed by recognized experts in the field.
Full papers must be at least 10 pages, including all text, figures, references and appendices.
Short papers must be at least 5 pages, including all text, figures, references and appendices.
Moreover, all submitted papers must:
- Be original and not submitted to or accepted by any other conference or journal
- Be written in English
- Be submitted in PDF format
- Contain author names, affiliations, and email addresses
- Be formatted according to the Springer’s LNCS format Proceedings template (http://www.springer.de/comp/lncs/authors.html)
- Include three to five keywords characterizing the paper at the end of the abstract
Papers should be submitted through the IFIN 2017 EasyChair website (https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ifin2017)